Experience the wide array of culture that Milan has to offer during your trip to Italy! Milan has so much to offer to everyone, not just to fashionistas or high culture junkies. We get requests quite often from our guests about what things to do in Milan traveling with teens so we decided to do the homework for you to gather what we deem to be the top 5 things to do with teenagers in Milan:
1. Get amused at the Euro Luna Park! Euro Park is opened every Saturday from 2:30 to Midnight and Sundays from 2:30pm to 7:30pm and is full of activities perfect for teens in Milan. If your teens are getting a little sick of traditional Milanese cuisine (we hope they don’t) they can take a break for American style grub like burgers, ribs, BBQ, nachos, onions rings and more at some of the steakhouses located at the Luna Park. Of course there is more to enjoy besides the food like ferris wheel rides, mile-high slides, go kart, rollercoasters, bumper cars, arcade games and more. Visit their facebook page or website for images and more information. Note: Pages are in Italian. Address: Via Rivoltana 64, 20090 Segrate Phone: +390270201039
2. Check out flying machines designed by Leonardo Da Vinci at the Science and Technology museum! The Museum of Science and Technology of Leonardo Da Vinci is the one of the most important museums in the world and it houses many of Leonardo’s inventions like models of bridges, fighting machines, defense tools and more. In addition to Da Vinci’s inventions, the museum also has simulations of the world’s historic computing and communication devices, air and sea transport models that would be stimulating and intriguing for teenagers visiting Milan. Official website includes information regarding pricing, admission, exhibits and hours of operation.
3. Milan Segway Tour- A segway tour is the perfect way to ride through the city for teens! Our guides are friendly and are always entertaining for groups on vacation. Segway tours in Milan visits stops of interest such as the Sforzesco Castle, Parco Sempione (Milan’s most famous public park, perfect for active teens to explore), major outdoor squares (piazzas) with gothic architecture- sights that are definitely interesting and engaging to teens and to the whole family. A Segway tour is a great activity for the whole family or for teens to do on their own when parents might need a break to explore Milan on their own. Contact us to book your Milan Segway Tour. P.S. Discounts available for family segway tour bookings!
4. Taste Panzerotti! Panzerotti are a local favorite fast food perfect for teens who love food and especially anything resembling pizza. Panzerotti are round dough pockets filled with mozzarella and tomato, folded like a calzone and then FRIED. Yum. Think of it as Italian fast food (I mean, it is afterall fried dough and cheese with a bit of tomato) but probably way better for you than fast food back home. Behind the Rinascimento department store nearby the famous gothic Duomo site there is a shop that is said to have some of the best panzerotti in Milan. Make it a half day activity for your teens by planning to have them visit the gothic glory of the Duomo of Milan, which you can also climb to the top of, and finish the day with lunch at Panzerotti Luini.
Address and contact info: Via Santa Radegonda,16 20121 (Milan) Tel. +390286461917 E-mail: email@example.com
5. Tour the San Siro Stadium and Museum of Soccer! If your teenagers are interested in sports and especially Italian soccer, they are going to love San Siro- it is the greatest temple to International soccer. The museum is full of collection memorabilia, trophies, autographed soccer gear and offers tourists the opportunity to tour the stadium! Teenagers will appreciate walking on the same turf as some of the world’s most famous footballers (soccer players) have made historical scores and also to walk through the stage for International competitions. San Siro has even been the home to the World Cup Games! Visit the official website for the San Siro Stadium Museum for more information on tours, admission, the museum and much more.
There you have it! Looking for more activities and things to do with teenagers in Milan? Contact us- we are your resource for ensuring the best travel experiences in Italy and are happy to assist!